mardi 2 décembre 2014

Debector "In My Bag 47"











Nina Simone did great covers which became classics and part of her best titles. Here is a selection of good eclectic music (Funk, Rock Sixties, Reggae, Jazz) which is a tribute to the classy lady.
Listen & Download the mixtape here:



Playlist:
01 Clara Ward "Feeling Good"
02 Merry Clayton "I've Got Life"
03 Aretha Franklin "Young, Gifted and Black"
04 Esther Phillips "Mr Bojangles"
05 Jess & James with the J.J. Band "Don't Let Be Misunderstood"
06 The Alan Price Set "I Put A Spell On You"
07 The Human Beinz "Black Is The True Colour Of My True Love's Hair"
08 The Easybeats "See Line Woman"
09 E.T. Mensah & His Tempos Band "Save Me"
10 The Wailers "Sinner Man"
11 The Heptones "Young, Gifted and Black"
12 Frank Sinatra "My Baby Just Cares For Me"
13 Marlena Shaw "I Wish I Knew"
14 James Brown & The Famous Flames "I Loves You Porgy"
15 Nancy Wilson "Wild Is The Wind"
16 Johnny Pate & His Orchestra "The Look Of Love"
17 Donny Hathaway "For All We Know"

Aucun commentaire: